NETS will discontinue its NETS CashCard Online Payment System (COPS) with effect from 30 June 2013. As such, the CashCard payment mode in ELISE will not be available with effect from 30 June 2013.
You may use eNETS Direct Debit (Internet Banking), eNETS Credit (Credit Card) or GIRO to make payment for your licence with EMA.
If you have any questions on payment of your licence fees with EMA, you may contact us at 6835 8060 or email: email@example.com. If you have any questions on COPS, please contact NETS Customer Service Centre at Tel: 6274 1212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. EMA has launched the handbook "Electrical Safety at Construction Worksites". It contains useful electrical safety guidelines and information for workers at construction worksites. Please download a copy in your preferred language [English]
3. Please click here to read the new circular Ref. RD/E02/2014 dated 29 Dec 2014 "Responsibilities of Licensed Electrical Workers".
4. Please click here to read the new circular Ref. RD/G01/2012 dated 5 Jul 2012 "Qualification For Gas Service Worker".
5. EMA has launched a new Handbook for Application of Electrical Installation Licence. This handbook covers the electrical installation licensing regime and the roles and responsibilities of the consumers. Please click here to download a copy of the handbook.
6. A new web page for New Cable Colour Code has been launched on 27 Feb 2009, please click here to find out more information on new cable colour code.
7. The refresher course for Licensed Gas Service Workers is available for registration. Please click here for more information.