1. The Ministry of Trade and Industry ("MTI") and the Energy Market Authority ("EMA") are seeking public feedback on the draft Gas (Amendment) Bill and the draft Electricity (Amendment) Bill. The public consultation details are available at MTI [here] and REACH [here] websites.
2. EMA has launched the handbook "Electrical Safety at Construction Worksites". It contains useful electrical safety guidelines and information for workers at construction worksites. Please download a copy in your preferred language [English]
3. Please click here to read the new circular Ref. RD/E02/2014 dated 29 Dec 2014 "Responsibilities of Licensed Electrical Workers".
4. Please click here to read the new circular Ref. RD/G01/2012 dated 5 Jul 2012 "Qualification For Gas Service Worker".
5. EMA has launched a new Handbook for Application of Electrical Installation Licence. This handbook covers the electrical installation licensing regime and the roles and responsibilities of the consumers. Please click here to download a copy of the handbook.
6. A new web page for New Cable Colour Code has been launched on 27 Feb 2009, please click here to find out more information on new cable colour code.
7. The refresher course for Licensed Gas Service Workers is available for registration. Please click here for more information.
8. Please click here to read the new circular Ref: RD/G01/2018 dated 30 Jan 2018 "Singapore Standard SS608: 2015 Code of Practice for Gas Installation - Amendment No. 1".